Thursday, May 14, 2009

Could it be...

Happy 4th birthday to my sweet twins. I can't believe they are this old. I am so blessed to have them call me mommy each day.
They came into this world way too early and had a slow start but they have more than made up for that. They are sweet boys with loving hearts, loud screams, picky appetites and big smiles. They sing silly songs and play wild games with hot wheels and spiderman toys. Most of all they love each other. I hope they will always be best friends!
Lucas Stout
Joshua David




Our babies are 4. I can't believe it!

3 comments:

Linda said...

My how the years have flown by - the babies are 4!
Just wait, before you know it they will be teens, then driving, then off to college....and it all happens so quickly! Enjoy each moment - you are making memories.
:)

NanaWa said...

wow.....time goes so fast!
You have a beautiful family.
You are truly blessed and I appreciate you sharing your blessings with us!
NanaWa loves you and yours

Jay Beerley said...

Oh LeAnn - I can't believe how big they are! I responded to your comment on my blog, but I just want to say it again on here....we miss you guys so much!