Sunday, December 12, 2010

A bit of christmas

We are deep into the Christmas season. Lots of parties and events to attend. One of the biggest joys was watching our children in church programs. Olivia was fortunate enough to sing a special part in the children's program. Can I tell you...I cried the entire time. Not surprising, huh? This precious child opened her mouth and Jesus came shining through.

I hope to post more pics and videos of this holiday season, but today is a snow day here which means....I don't have time to sit at the computer because if I turn my head some snow-themed catastrophe is about erupt :) So that is all for now.

3 comments:

NanaWa said...

great job Livi! I am very proud of you! love ya bunches!

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

Oh my gosh! I am so glad you shared this! Olivia is an absolute doll!

Kelli said...

Such an angel! :) Way to go Livi!