Halloween was lots of fun. The twins were Thing 1 and Thing 2 from the Cat in the Hat. They were so cute and well, it just fit them. Olivia was Hannah Montana and if I do say so myself, she was a great one. Alex, well he is too cool to really dress up so he donned his Titan wear. He later conned Joshua out of a wig and that was his costume.
I think this is the first year that the little kids really "got" the trick or treating thing. After the Fall Festival at church, I took them around the neighborhood. I couldn't help but smile when they came running back to the van laughing and screaming about their sweet treasures. It was as much fun for me as it was for them...one of those "really glad I am a mom" moments.
Thing 1 and Thing 2

Hannah Montana

All my little kids

My big kid

Hannah and Mommy in a hula hoop contest
(I think the lady in the background laughing sums up that event :)

Hannah celebrating her loot

A successful visit to a neighbor

Lucas loved trick or treating!
1 comment:
I love "thing 1 & thing 2" - your Cat in the Hat hat was perfect, as was Alex's hair! But, I am sure, "Hannah" kept everyone entertained all night long!
Love you!
Post a Comment