Thursday, July 1, 2010

More Fun on Vacation

We spent one morning at Table Rock Lake. It is a beautiful lake created by the Army Corp of Engineers. David and Alex swam to the boundry and back. The little kids loved putting their heads underwater and watching for fish to swim by. I was busy watching for poisonous snakes and counting my children....(no there are not poisonous snakes there but I am a little paranoid plus when I was a little girl my Grandmother always told me that lakes were the most dangerous place to be because they dropped off into depths of100 feet without warning and people were always drowning there). So... my family had a great time, me? not so much.
The kids continue to love the pool...



And of course...exhaustion came in the afternoon :)


For Joshua's day he wanted to ride go carts. He and Lucas were too little to ride, so they played arcade games...

Alex rode go carts and loved it.



The little boys were reduced to watching their big brother take on the track.


No comments: