Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Camera in the hands of a 5 yr old

Olivia loves cameras. We have to hide our real cameras to protect them from the quick, painful death suffered by our first digital camera. So she plays pretend "camera" with most any box shaped toy. We are constantly having to "say cheese" at a crayon box or barbie suitcase. Well, Olivia is in camera heaven now. Beshy got her a real camera.
Now if we can only get her some "how-to-use-a-camera lessons :)
her first pic... "how does this work again?"
proof that it really does rain sometimes
is this room a little less that level?ooh, I love that show

love that floor


my cousins


my Memaw

this is what I-40 looks like as my mommy drives


the view in the back of the van


1 comment:

Julie said...

Hahaha! Those are too cute! Although I am suprised that I could make out the trees in the one on I-40. With your driving, I expected it to be much more blurry! :-)