Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Catching Up...

As I was posting pics of the flowers, I realized I had not posted some of the important events in May. So here is a pictorial overview....



My babies turned 5. Check out the shirts I made for them...again, I am not Martha Stewart but I did enjoy making the shirts and they liked wearing them.

Can you tell who doesn't like to have his picture taken? :)
Then they had their end of the year "Circus". This is a tradition at preschool. Last year Olivia was an acrobat. This year we had a lion and a strong man.
Lucas the Lion
Joshua the Strong ManFlexing those muscles :)
The performers with their proud Daddy
Then it was Livi's turn. Our baby girl graduated from Kindergarten. What an amazing year!


Walking in to the gym. Notice the big pink bow!


After the program we went back to the classroom where she received her certificate.

One final picture with our most wonderful Kindergarten teacher.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Your babies are growing up!! They are all adorable! xoxo