A few minutes ago I went outside to take some pics of my hibiscus. I am so excited that it is actually blooming! I have loved these blooms for years at my cousin's house. She gave me some starter roots last fall. They slept peacefully in my garage for the winter. A month or so ago they began their life in the dirt. Well today I noticed the second great big beautiful bloom. As I was on my way to take pics of the hibiscus I stopped to capture some of the other colorful tenants in our mulch bed.
Like the pink daylilies.

And the purple flowers (I have no idea what they are called) that are blooming in front of our little angel. 
The concrete statue was my mom's. I love seeing it with blooms all around.
And finally the reason I went on my journey down the walk...the hibiscus!


No comments:
Post a Comment