Thursday, April 16, 2009

Make a Joyful Noise...

On Easter I recorded the kids singing some of their favorite songs...

Joshua's is one of our favorite songs...


Olivia's is a new favorite worship song...

Lucas' is an Easter song he learned in Sunday School.

I wish I a video of Alex singing, but no such video exists. He is not the maker of joyful noises that his little sibs are. He however, is quite the bible scholar (in a 12 yr old sort of way). Alex is participating in Bible Drill at church. He completed the church drill on Wednesday with enough points to move on to the Associational drill next week. I am so proud of him! I don't think I could memorize the material that he has memorized. I am sure I couldn't stand in front of a packed hall and remember all the verses and passages. Way to go Alex!

1 comment:

Jay Beerley said...

I miss you and your family!! I can't believe how big the kiddos are!