Thursday, March 12, 2009

Come One, Come All

This weekend is the Spring P.O.T.A.T.O. Sale (no I have not taking up organic farming). This consignment sale is a great event for any parent. You do not have to have muliples to shop. You will find great bargains on name brand items!



P.O.T.A.T.O.’s

Children’s Clothing & Equipment Sale:

(Preemie clothing-size 10, toys, equipment, strollers, high chairs, cribs, maternity clothes & much more!)


Members Only
Friday, March 13th
7:30 P.M. – 9:00 P.M.



OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

Saturday, March 14th
8:00 - 11:30am
&
1/2 PRICE HOURS
12:00 - 2:00pm



Two Rivers Middle School
2991 McGavock Pike



Brought to you by:
Parents of Twins and Triplets Organization
Visit
www.nashpotato.org for club information

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you make big BUCKS!! Enjoy
Love you
Becky

NanaWa said...

hope you did great on your sales - but I know you had a good day just socializing!
I love you!