Some of the gentlemen
The Kim, Karen, Kim sandwich :)
At our table we shared stories of how we met and married. Just at our table there were over 156 years of marriage represented, pretty cool, huh?
Their romance began when R was substitute teaching.
I don't know their complete story but I am so thrilled it brought them here!
I don't know the specifics but I do know their story began very near the holy land
( East TN not Israel :)
They are our newest blessings at church so we are still learning their story.
We are so happy they are hear!
Their story began at a college fair where they were representing different universities. As I remember, he was a gentleman and offered to carry her materials for her.
Their story began on a church bus when she was 15.
Their story began in high school....56 yrs of marriage looks great on them, doesn't it?
Their story began in Puerto Rico where she sang and he played the trombone
Their story began on a Truth tour bus...It was not love at first sight but it was a love that has lasted nearly 30 yrs.
Well, you know these 2....our story began on a college campus and has taken us
on an amazing journey.
You know, if you look at all of our stories it is nothing short of miraculous that we are all here at this time. Only God could have orchestrated the lives of so many people in order that those lives intersect in just this way. We are blessed to be here, a part of such an amzing church staff.
So that was our Friday night. Thanks to all those who planned and cooked and served and entertained and loved us enough to honor all of us in such a special way.
1 comment:
Sounds like a wonderful evening! So glad God has surrounded you with wonderful couples to do life with!
Love you! xoxo
Post a Comment