Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Solution

Olivia received a craft collection for Christmas. This was not our choice of gifts...mainly because it contained the most dreaded of all craft supplies... glitter glue. I can't even type that word without twitching. The inventor of this plague on humanity should be locked away. I mean really, glue mixed with finite bits of colored sand-like shards...who thinks that is a good idea?!
Well, Olivia loved it! For days we cleaned glitter glue off of tables and chairs and cups and plates and brushes and faces and fingernails and bookshelves and anything else that came in contact with the glitter glue princess. Finally, we could take it no more and hid what was left.At the beginning of each project she would ask for it and I would refuse. I knew I would eventually after to let her have it back. I dreaded that day. Then, the snow came. This beautiful gift from God became the perfect solution to the glitter glue issue.
Do you know just how much glitter glue it takes to create an argyle top and tutu skirt for a snowgirl?
It takes all the glitter glue in your house:)


"Gabriella" has a beautiful outfit and our house is once again a glitter-free haven :)




1 comment:

Kelli said...

Genius. And oh so cute!