Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quote of the Day

Humble beginnings for a future philosopher

Joshua is our deep thoughts kind of kid. He comes out with one liners that on the front are just hysterical but when thought about are really kind of deep. Most of his "Joshua-isms" are related to when he gets older. My favorite so far...


"Mommy, when I grow up to be a Daddy you need to get me a wallet...and...I guess keys to"


Pretty funny coming out of a 4 year old. Pretty deep when you consider the financial resposibilities we face as adults.

2 comments:

Maria said...

We have a category on our blog called, "Josh-isms" because our Josh ALSO comes up with some really profound thoughts sometimes. Maybe it's the name???

Rachel said...

Look at those babies...precious!! :)

I love that! Kids are so much fun with their observations about life! I'm definitely looking forward to some of the things Paxton will come up with that will make us laugh!!