Saturday, November 14, 2009

All Bowed Up

As you can tell by my last post...I love little girls in hair bows. As a way of making a little extra money for Christmas I am making lots of bows. I thought you might like to see them.


These grosgrain bows are on barrettes. I am selling them for $5

I also have tulle bows on clips for $3. I have them in red or green.

If you are interested in purchasing any bows, leave me a comment as to what you want. I will contact you privately about delivery and/or shipping.

2 comments:

Kerri Ledford said...

Oh, LeAnn ... you have made beautiful bows. I am impressed :) I like small bows on girls that can actually walk and talk ... you know 2ish. But seeing a bald-headed baby with a band/bow around its head just makes me cringe!

Kelli said...

As soon as I have a baby girl I will be all about the bows!! They're beautiful! :)