Saturday, July 18, 2009

Seven Whole Grains on a Mission


I really admire those people who sell out completely to healthy living. You know those warriors of the food world who choose Ezekiel bread over Mary Jane, tofu over sirloin, broccoli over potato chips and so on. While I admire them, I am not one of them. I try to prepare healthy meals for our family. I even "try" healthy products at times but rarely find one that I can eat. While I have visited Whole Foods a few times, it is not one of my favorite grocery stores. When I see "Kashi" on any product I quickly look away in search of the Honey Bunches of Oats that are usually near. Get the picture??


Having said all of this, I have confession to make... Those Seven Whole Grains on a Mission have captured me. I am addicted to a Kashi product! Stop the presses, history has been made :)

No comments: