During college bowl season we as a family picked all of the bowl games. Now the thought behind each pick was quite different amongst the participants. David and Alex chose based on records, injury reports, proximity to home field, playing conditions ect. I chose based mainly on team colors and sentimentality. The babies well, they had no idea other than what they liked...all chose Rice because we eat a lot of rice at our house, all chose Troy St. because Troy is in High School Musical, all chose Oregon because of Livi. It was so funny hearing them choose "their" team and why. The winner was to pick the food for our super bowl party. We had so much fun checking the score over the weeks of bowl play. I know what you are expecting...David and Alex went 1st and 2nd and we had hot wings and pigs in a blanket. No not quite...they finished last and next to last. That's right the serious sports guys fell to the amatuers. Olivia won!!
She was so excited! My cousin Becky was here taking care of them since I was sick. She fixed all of Olivia's choices. So we had the only Super Bowl party in the country where the menu was...
Cucumbers, strawberries and salad! Way to go Livi Lu!!
1 comment:
I love it!
you go Livi
NanaWa loves you all
Post a Comment