It has been a while and there is so much to blog...but for now, just an opinion. It is my opinion and for the time being, I have the right to speak with freedom... STAND UP and VOTE. As Christians we need to stand up for what God says is right and just. You know my politcal convictions, this is not about party. This is about the course our country will take for the next 4 years, years that may change our country forever. I could start quoting voter guides and sermons about the issues, but by this time you know the issues. Now stop and think about what God would have you do in this election. Stop complaining that neither candidate is...whatever. There are only 2 choices (yes I know there are others but really, please you know what I mean). 2 choices folks for the leader of the free world...if the wrong choice is made, this may no longer be a "free world". Pray about this and act on what God leads you to do. Don't vote your party, vote your faith, your Lord's priorities, not your wallet's preference!
Thanks for endulging my little soap box.
Now, just a teaser for future blogs... a first hair cut, a dream date, Dorothy and the flying monkeys... Hopefully I will get pictures downloaded and more blog entries posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can hardly wait to see Dorothy and the flying monkeys!!
Me either!!! You are so creative!
You are so right! As Christians in the USA, I believe it is not only our right, but also our responsibility to stand up and vote in accordance with biblical principles. For me personally, a candidate has to be pro-life. If they can't see fit to protect the most vulnerable and innocent among us, then I have to question their overall character and values. -- Kim
Post a Comment