Monday, September 29, 2008

HomeLife November 2008

God has blessed our family with an incredible story of His power and blessings. A few years ago when we were first experiencing all that He was pouring out on us, I promised Him that I would never pass up a chance to honor Him by sharing our story. Another opportunity came our way last spring. I was able to share our story with an amazing woman who happens to be a free lance writer. She used our story as part of an article she wrote for HomeLife magazine. The article in the November 2008 issue is about adoption. It focuses a lot on the Chapman family with other families mentioned as well.
In 2001, it was an article about Emily Chapman (Steven Curtis's oldest daughter) that God used to soften my heart and lead us to adopt. Now to see our daughter on the same 2 page spread with the Chapmans is like seeing God's plan come full circle. Thank you, Emily for praying your family into adoption. And thank you, Almighty God for using their family to guide us to Olivia. We are forever thankful!

2 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

Oh how exciting! I can't wait to read it!

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

Loved the article!! The issue is on our coffee table right now!