Tuesday, July 22, 2008

You better sit down...

No we're not pregnant but if you know us our news is just as surprising....We have decided to homeschool Alex this year.


For those of you who just fainted...take a few deep breaths

For those who just screamed in disbelieving anger... take a few deep breaths

For those of you who just laughed out loud... take a few deep breaths






We are all very excited and believe it or not..peaceful about this. We know this is what God wants us to do for our family. Alex is a different child since we told him our decision. He is happy and joyful and talkative. He is the child we haven't seen since last summer.

As for the babies... Joshua and Lucas will be in Pre-school 2 days a week. Olivia is going to be "homeschooling" with me this year since this is the last year she has at home before she starts kindergarten. Her special treat is that she is going to take gymnastics. She is beyond excited!

This is going to be a whole new world for us but we know God has brought us to this and we are excited about what He is going to do.

4 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

I did laugh when you told me this in your email. :) I'm glad that God has give you peace about this. I know seeing Alex act his old self again really helps! Keep up the blogging! I love you!

Grani said...

YEA!!! I am shocked, but I think you have made a wonderful decision. You won't regret it.
GRANI

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad you've made the decision and now you can move on and be at peace with it. I am so proud of Alex and his triathalon.
Love ya,
Carol

Rachel Wilson said...

leann-

I don't know if you remember me or not. Rachel Wilson. I knew you at FBCJ. I started MOPS when you were the leader. I alson taught at the MDO there for 3 years with Julie Walling as the Director. We have talked a bunch but you know life gets crazy and you forget people so I so would not be offended. I remember praying for your little girl and the day you found out about her. I left FBCJ right about the time you became pregnant with the boys. Long Story short glad your blogging and congrats on homeschooling.