Never say never... here I am entering the world of blogging. This is bit strange to me and since I am more than a little neurotic, we'll take a "wait and see" approach to this whole blog-thing.
Oh my gosh, I don't believe it!!! And you have a family picture up! Way to tackle your fears! :) So glad to see your smiling faces even if it's only in a picture. Miss you guys!
Hey Leann! I just saw the link to your blog on the Beerley's blog. Welcome to the blogosphere! Of course, I'm not a very good blogger -- I just posted my first post in 9 months! Chris just started a new IT blog, and he's already doing better at it than me! Kim
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I don't believe it!!! And you have a family picture up! Way to tackle your fears! :) So glad to see your smiling faces even if it's only in a picture. Miss you guys!
We love you guys, but I don't think one blog post counts as entering the blogging world ;)
Hey Leann! I just saw the link to your blog on the Beerley's blog. Welcome to the blogosphere! Of course, I'm not a very good blogger -- I just posted my first post in 9 months! Chris just started a new IT blog, and he's already doing better at it than me! Kim
Post a Comment